Do you need to backup Roundcube emails on your computer? If your answer is yes, then this blog will provide you the tried and tested Roundcube Email Backup Wizard. After downloading the emails, you can easily access Roundcube mail to multiple platforms.
Let’s have a quick look at the overview of Roundcube before discussing the method.
Roundcube is a web-based IMAP email client. It is free and open-source software for sending and organizing emails on the cPanel mail platform.
By default, cPanel offers three webmail applications. These are Horde, Roundcube and SquirrelMail. Now, let’s continue to the solution of how to download Roundcube mail.
Roundcube Email Backup Wizard – Recommended Solution
In order to backup Roundcube emails to hard drive or computer, Tool4Mail Roundcube Backup Wizard is the perfect choice. This tool is all-in-one solution for downloading emails to computer in the form of various file formats. Along with this, it provides option to directly import emails from Roundcube webmail to another IMAP supported email providers.
The Roundcube Email Backup wizard only requires login credentials of your webmail account to start the process. Plus, it never saves your personal information to its database, you will get 101% accurate results. The program is designed well and offers a simple graphical user interface.
Download Email Backup Tool on your Windows system and follow the below listed instructions to export emails from Roundcube account.
Steps to Backup Roundcube Emails to PC or Cloud Services on Windows are;
Step 1. Launch Roundcube Backup Wizard and go to Open tab.
Step 2. Click Open and select Email Accounts >> Add Account.
Step 3. Enter Roundcube Webmail Account Credentials.
Step 4. Click Export and pick the desire file types or cloud service.
Step 5. Set destination and click Save to download Roundcube Mail data.
Now the process begins immediately. Once it's done, you can access your email on your computer or cloud accounts.
Quick Steps to Download Roundcube Mail on Mac OS are;
Step 1. Run Mac Roundcube Email Backup Wizard and enter account credentials.
Step 2. Pick email folders and select file format as per the choice.
Step 3. Hit on the Start Backup to backup Roundcube emails on Mac system.
What’s More in Roundcube Backup Wizard?
- Various Cloud Services Support: This Roundcube Email Backup Wizard is the topmost solution for users who want to backup Roundcube emails. It allows you to import emails from Roundcube to Yahoo, Gmail, O365, AOL, Hotmail, and other IMAP supported email accounts.
- Support Various File Types & Email Client: The Roundcube backup wizard support to export emails from Roundcube to multiple desktop-based email clients and file types such as Thunderbird, PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, TEXT, etc.
- Preview Emails: It provides full preview of all emails once you entered Roundcube Webmail account credentials. You can preview email with all attached information by clicking on it.
- Selective Export with Advance Filter: The Roundcube Backup tool offers the option to save only desire emails. It offers option to select required emails to export and also offers advanced search onion to search for a specific keyword.
- Save Backup at Desire Location: It also offers a option to store the downloaded data at the required path. To do so, you can simply click on the Browse button and pick the location on the system where you want to save the downloaded data of your account.
Unique Features Provided by Roundcube Email Backup Wizard
- 100% safe, fast and reliable utility
- Backup unlimited emails
- Works with Windows 11
- Great speed with friendly interface
- 90+ Email Service Providers
We provided the tried method to backup Roundcube emails to computer or cloud accounts here. The Roundcube email backup wizard is the one solution that allows you to download Roundcube Mail along with all attachments. It also offers free version that helps you to test the working of the tool.
User Queries Resolved after reading this blog:
- How to download Roundcube webmail emails?
- How can I export emails from Roundcube Mail account?
- How to take backup of roundcube webmail
- Can I backup Roundcube emails to hard drive?
- How to export emails from Roundcube to Outlook?
- How do I transfer emails from roundcube to Gmail?
- How to export all emails from roundcube?